Phone: 631-236-6030

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year to ALL of my Farmhouse Quilt Co. Friends!!! I can't believe it's already 2014!! I hope all of you had a Very Merry Christmas surrounded by Family and Friends!! My Christmas was Wonderful.. nothing is better than being part of my childrens traditions and seeing the Spirit of Christmas in each of my Grandsons eyes!! Although my son was not home for Christmas he was in my Heart..he sent me a Family Calender filled with pictures of my beautiful family..Simply Priceless!! I am truly Blessed!!

My shop will be CLOSED through the Holidays..I will be re-opening the shop this 
Saturday Jan. 4th from 10am-4pm...

*I will be having a "ONE DAY ONLY" Storewide Sale (20% OFF Regular priced items)
 along with a Sale Corner

*Also on Saturday I will be having a Sit-n-Sew from 10am-4pm..You MUST call to reserve your spot!!
 call 631-236-6030

Look forward to seeing you all soon!! So from my Family to Yours Happy New Year.. May it be filled with Peace, Love and Joy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment